Thursday, November 13, 2008

Real Farrell Hair Replacement Client Testimonials

My hair dresser could not believe that I was wearing hair and she has worked in the film industry

From: Leslie R.


Hi Richard! We started rehearsals yesterday and I want to share with you what all went down because I obviously had to tell them about my hair:

1.) My hair dresser could not believe that I was wearing hair and she has worked in the film
industry here in new york for many years. She said it was the best she has ever seen!


2.) The stage makeup team could not believe in how non detectable my hair is.


3.) Three hours of dancing and the new adhesive helped. Tacking it with my finger seemed to make it hold, even though I was sweating a lot. Woops, women don't sweat, they perspire.

4.) When we watched the video to see our syncs, I watched myself and my hair and my hair does act like it did before. I am so happy!

I think you should think about telling the stage world of what you do because they have not seen this type of level of work.
I know that having my beautiful hair helped me to land this job because when I look pretty, I feel pretty and act pretty. My dancing never has held me back like my feelings have in the past. I have Laura and you to thank. I do hope you come to the show in three weeks if you are here in New York. If you are going to be in town, let me know Leslie

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I never understood what it meant to "have my life back" but I do understand it now


From: Barbara H.


Richard, I have to write you and thank you for my new life.
It has been a month since my cut-in in Los Angeles and I cannot believe how my life has changed. I had always been put off by the rhetoric of hair replacement and I'm sorry to say that it was one of the things that put me off even about Farrell as I decided where to go. I never understood what it meant to "have my life back" but I do understand it now. My career ife has changed. I don't dread going to work. I don't dread going into meetings. Of course this has affected the rest of my life and my family notices a difference.

Richard, my husband Jim said he thought the price of my hair was expensive a few months ago. Last night he said to me, "Barbie, we got a steal. I didn't realize what we were really paying for." This is how I feel, too.


Please thank Laura for me. I don't know what more to say except Thank you for delivering what you told me you would. Thank you for giving me my life back!


Barbie

More Farrell testimonials and real client videos can be viewed at:
http://www.farrellhairtestimonials.com.